MEET THE TEAM
RULES OF THE OFFICIAL TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR SUPPORTERS CLUB WHICH FORM THE FOUNDATION OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE SWINDON SPURS SUPPORTERS CLUB (“THE CLUB”)
1.The Club’s financial year will run from 1st June until 31st May. The Annual General Meeting will take place in the month of May or June and will approve the annual financial statements for the year ending 31st May with an audited copy sent to THFC.
2. The Committee consists of a Chairperson, Secretary and Treasurer all of whom will hold honorary positions. Each Committee member will be elected at the AGM and serve for a term of one year.
3. All Club monies must be deposited into a separate account in the name of the Swindon Spurs Supporters Club. No withdrawals can be made from the account without the signatures of two Committee members.
4. Whilst the Club accepts that THFC has no responsibilities for the running of the Club or for the conduct of the Club's members, all the Club's members will do everything they can to protect and enhance the good name of THFC and will not do anything, by act or omission, to bring THFC into disrepute.
5. Payments for match day tickets will be paid directly to THFC. Fares for transport provided by the Club can be paid on the day of a match or through home banking directly to the Club’s account
6. The Club is unable to procure tickets for Club members to attend any final or semi-final of any cup competition.
7. Committee meetings will take place monthly; members’ meetings will take place quarterly.
8. No alcohol or smoking is permitted on-board any vehicles provided as transport by the Club. Guests are the responsibility of the Club member host who must ensure that they comply and respect other Club members and abide by these rules and conditions at all times.
9. Any members who, in the reasonable opinion of the Committee, do not comply with these rules may be expelled from the Club without notice or subject to such other penalty as the Committee considers reasonable (including reporting the matter to THFC). No Committee member will take part in any meeting in which they have an interest and shall not take part in any decision in which they have any personal interest.
10. Club transport will depart from the White Hart Inn. Members using Club transport must board the vehicle 15 minutes before departure time. For return journeys, all reasonable efforts made to board the vehicle as soon as possible. Member’s must not leave rubbish on the vehicle.
11. No junior Club members will be permitted to attend home matches or make use of Club transport unless accompanied by their parent or guardian.
The Services We Provide To Our Members
The Swindon Spurs will take all members home ticket orders in advance of any match. We will issue to members a deadline date for ticket orders to be sent to the club chairman. Tickets payments will be directly through your Membership account directly to THFC.
We encourage individual or family group members to formulate a 'wish list' of the matches they would like to attend, this gives us an indication of the number of tickets to apply for, for any match. Current demand from THFC supporters is out stripping ticket availability which means clubs entering a THFC managed ballot the will indicate the amount of tickets clubs will receive.
Please note that No Official THFC supporters club will have a facility to order Away, Semi Final or Final tie tickets.
The Swindon Spurs provide transport to all members and none members to Home matches. The club have recently secured a partnership with one of the most respected coach providers operating within Swindon & District for the foreseeable future.
As a official Supporters club we have a privilege by being issued with coach parking permits to secured parking close to the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. The coach pick up point is at the White Hart Inn in Stratton. The timings of departure allows for any traffic issues and are usually parked approximately 3 hours before kick off, and we leave asap after matches.
Coach Fare payments can be by cash on the day or by Bank Transfer directly to the club account
Clubs Player Of the Year Awards
The Swindon Spurs are a small part of much wider THFC family of supporters clubs with over 200 clubs now affiliated from all around the world. Clubs get the facility to vote for our player of the year, and best goal scored. This is looked forward to as we get the opportunity of tickets to attend the award ceremony staged at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. This facility is managed by the club secretary at the end of each season the awards are made just after the last mach of the season with the chosen player often in attendance